Slop hopper with flush valve
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1-5 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Packaging:||carton box or pallet|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pcs/Month|
|Port:||Jiangmen Port,Guangzhou Port,Shenzhen Port|
Model No.: PQ219
Slop hopper with Flush Valve is made of 304 stainless steel or 316 stainless steel. It is stainless steel utentials for hospital. This slop hopper is suitable to use in hospitals, nursing homes and GP surgeries to enable the safe and hygienic disposal of clinical waste, such as the contents of vomit bowls, drainage bags, bedpans, and urine bottles. They can also used in a domestic setting for individuals with chronic health conditions.
drainer for slop hopper P trap tap bracket
How do they work?
Sluice sinks are much the same as toilets in terms of both their appearance and operation. They are made up of a conical bowl into which the waste material is poured. The user then operates a lever, button or chain to activate the flush mechanism, which draws water down from a cistern and flushes the waste material down the soil pipe. The sluice sink is connected to the soil pipe with a ‘P’ or ‘S’ trap, which prevents foul smells from coming back up through the drain.
Why do I need one?
If sluice sinks look like toilets and operate like toilets, then why can’t you simply flush clinical waste down a toilet, rather than going through the hassle and expense of installing a sluice sink?
It may seem tempting, but keeping toilet and waste disposal facilities separate is absolutely essential for reducing the risk of cross-contamination and halting the spread of infectious diseases.
Installing a sluice sink is a relatively simple process. All our sluice sinks come with a 4” outlet, which will need to be connected to a 4” soil pipe. The flushing rim of the sluice sink can be connected to the cistern either by a top entry flush pipe connection in the case of exposed cisterns, or a back entry flush pipe connection in the case of concealed cisterns.
Sluice sinks come in two basic varieties: wall-mounted . A wall-mounted sluice sink can be installed at any height, meaning that it can be easily integrated with existing fittings, improving ease of use and keeping splashback to a minimum.
Our standard size:540*540*960mm,and standard item do not include optional accessories.
And we accept customized for this item!
Xinhe Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. Of Pengjiang District Jiangmen City
We are a stainless steel products manufacturer established in 2001.Our products includes: Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks, Garbage Disposals, Customized Kithcen Wares designed for hotels and restaurant,Commercial Refrigerators, Stainless Steel Sinks for hospitals, Stainless Steel Drinking Fountains used in the public places.
- Company Name: Xinhe Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. Of Pengjiang District Jiangmen City
- Representative: Boxing Chen
- Product/Service: Stainless Steel Handmade Sinks , Garbage Disposals , Customized Stainless Steel Kitchen Wares , Stainless Steel Slop Hoppers , Stainless Steel Scrub Sinks , Stainless Steel Commercial Refrigerator
- Capital (Million US $): 1,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Huangwan Nangelang Ind. Zone, Hetang Town, Pengjiang District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Jimson
- Tel: 86-750-3133823
Premium Related Products